To further our knowledge and joy of gardening and the use of plant materials; to stimulate interest in civic beautification and conservation of natural resources; and to contribute to the various physical and cultural needs of our community.
Responsibilities of a Kingston Garden Club Member
- To participate in all club activities to the best of one’s ability.
- To contribute materials, plants and services to our major fundraiser – the Plant Sale.
- To pay dues promptly and attend meetings regularly.
- To share designs or plant specimens during the year at a meeting.
- To serve as a Hostess or provide a door prize once during the year.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.